Thursday, October 30, 2008

Opinon: Best Game Music


Here I'm sat, writing this article, with YouTube open, and Three Minutes Clapping playing. When it finishes -Right after I've linked it, infact- I change over to Transformation. And Twister follows. And then Mute City. And Live And Learn. And A New Venture. And then much of the Smash Bros. Brawl and The World Ends With You soundtrack.

See, I've seperatly written an article -Which will go up on the new site in December!- on whether game music actualy matters, and so this is an article on my person #10 Favroate game songs of all time. I've mentioned my favorate Characters in my last article, so I supose I'll give this a shot...

1). The Legend Of Zelda: Titles Theme (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
2). Twister/Twister Remix (The World Ends With You)
3). Hidden Village (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
4). The Great Sea (The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker & Phantom Hourglass)
5). Three Minutes Clapping (The World Ends With You)
6). Super Mario Galaxy Main Theme (Guess.)
7). Super Mario Bros. (Almost every Mario game)
8). Corneria (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
9). Tabuu's Theme & Final Destination (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
10). Mute City (F-Zero GX & Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Many a Sonic song (Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Dah-Dah-DAH!) also almost made it no there, as more from TWEWY (Someone is Caaaallllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggg....) and, frankly, it was realy hard to pick anyway. But I think that's my definative list, so there you go. All should be on YouTube, so try looking 'em up. It'll be good for you.

No comments: